SEMUA tentang WakTu

Pada akhirnya...
semua
akan jadi masa lalu,

kemarin, hari ini, esok atau lusa.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

This is me

This is me baby,

I often live in a messy room, especially when I am busy or lazy. I seldom wear high heel because it is troublesome. I don't like to cook unless I have no choice. I love traveling but not to carry heavy luggage. I like to eat only if it's delicious enough or I am starving. I don't care about what people think about me, except they bother me a lot. I don't care about being rich, but I concern about getting what I want. I love to help but only for those who deserves it. I cry when I sad or being hurt, I smile when I am happy, I laugh when it's funny, and I am angry when I found something improperly. I can easily forgive but not forgetting. I'll admit my mistake and ask for forgiveness. I work hard for what I want, so I can't stand the lazy one.

So, could you stand me?

No comments: