SEMUA tentang WakTu

Pada akhirnya...
semua
akan jadi masa lalu,

kemarin, hari ini, esok atau lusa.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Antara Ada dan Tiada



This is one of my favorite songs since the year 2004. One of my friend asked me, why your favorite song is always sad songs? I never realized it before, but as I'm not a musician, I don't pay more attention about the kind of musics, I prefer the lyrics than the musics, and it is always the sad lyrics since 2004.

I tried to find the answer, and what I can say is I am the one who couldn't make a deal with my past. I try to go on, but sometimes it's still like my pace was burdened with a heavy load. I try to keep on thinking that I still have a lot of dreams to come true in this life, but rather than all of the time, I still sad of something. In this situation, there are 3 things returning me to my own way as usual, my belief, my relatives, and songs...

No comments: