SEMUA tentang WakTu

Pada akhirnya...
semua
akan jadi masa lalu,

kemarin, hari ini, esok atau lusa.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Walking to the West in the Morning









When walking to the west in the morning the sun follows me from the back

I walk following my own shadow tall at the front

The sun and I did not argue about whom between the two of us created the shadow

The shadow and I did not argue about whom between the two of us is to walk at the front


(English translation of "Berjalan ke Barat di Waktu Pagi Hari", Sapardi Djoko Damano)


Everyone maybe have their own idea to catch the meaning of this poem. Whatever, to me, in my 3 minutes way walking to my lab everyday, this tiny thing make me "aware" about the present of the sun, the shadow and I. And I feel alive more than before.. Thanks God...

No comments: